Monday, January 12, 2009

Need...More...Posts!

What perfect way to START posting again (dangit) than with tonight's new release?!




This sweet little number is something I LOVED making! I had such fun :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. She's loaded, including skin (I can't believe I did it!), hair - cute pigtails, shoes - my ever so popular dolly hearts, a collar and adorable skirt with a big waist bow! She comes with ripped version and new version.





More recent releases:


Desi is a sweet dolly like number as well, in six colors. I've added shoes to her dress as well! What a steal!



Chloe is a crocheted lingerie set in wonderful yummy colors. Sunset is my fav!






Candy Hearts, Dolly Hearts and Sweet Hearts, these ADORABLE shoes are so popular! Grab them all!




Starry Night, a sweet little retro number perfect as a cocktail dress for dinner and dancing!



Sheath is a sleek dress in 6 colors...hot hot hot!




My leather minis come in adorable colors! 8 in all! Get them quick! Like candy!




Exotic Gothic...I think I look like Genghis Khan O.o But...it was fun! :D Comes with a cloak too, this is great for rping!

0 comments: